Make sure that all the devices that you'll be working with are powered down, including your PCs and the Gateway.
1. Connect one end of the provided phone cable to the wall jack with ADSL service. Connect the other end of the phone cable to the LINE port that is on the back of the Gateway.
2. Connect one end of the provided Ethernet cable to your PC's Ethernet adapter. Connect the other end of the cable to one of the LAN ports on the Cable Gateway.
3. Connect the power adapter to the Cable Gateway. Plug the other end into the electrical outlet and Turn Cable Gateway on and the PC that you want to use to configure the Gateway.
4. Open your web browser. Enter http://192.168.1.1 in the Address field, and click Enter.
An Enter Network Password window will appear. Enter admin in lowercase letters in the User Name and Password field and click the OK button.
5. The Basic Setup screen will appear - Click the drop-down menu next to Encapsulation and select RFC 2364 PPPoA.
Copyright 2008 © Etisalat