Etisalat's prepaid line offers you a comprehensive service, tailored specifically to provide you with full control on your spending and usage with a wide range of tariff plans and offers to choose from. It offers you a complete range of value-added services that include a combination of voice, data, SMS, MMS, 3G and 4G services. You also get to enjoy the widest and best quality of mobile network coverage across the UAE.
Advantages of Etisalat prepaid line
Per Second Billing
for Local & International Calls
at convenient times for international calls
Lifetime for FREE
- More Benefits
- Attractive rates for calls to your preferred country
- Superior Network. Amazing Clarity. Widest Coverage
- Pay as you talk, without being committed to bill payment
- A wide range of innovative value-added services
- Reachability and connectivity to the whole world
- Free calls to emergency numbers
Recharging your Prepaid Line
You have a variety of convenient choices to recharge your Prepaid account anytime, anywhere by simply using one of the listed options. From time to time, Etisalat runs various recharge based promotions that have a range of benefits depending on the value of recharge.
- Available in five denominations (AED 25, 50, 100, 200 and 500) across 7000 retail outlets in UAE.
Simply follow the simple instructions on the card to recharge.
- Available in five denominations (AED 25, 50, 100, 200 and 500) across 12,000 retail outlets in UAE.
Simply follow the simple instructions on the eVoucher to recharge.
Etisalat Payment Machine
- You can recharge your or your friend's Etisalat Prepaid account using our Public Payment Machines located at Etisalat Business Centres and other areas across the UAE. New payment machines are being continuously added at several prominent locations to enhance your convenience.
Etisalat Online Services
- Enjoy the convenience of managing your various Etisalat accounts with the secure Etisalat Online Services. Upon registration at www.etisalat.ae/online, you can recharge your Prepaid account and even view and pay Etisalat bills whenever you want and wherever you are.
- Upon registration at www.etisalat.ae/online, you can use the "Autopay" feature to schedule a periodic recharge with your credit card, using the standing instructions feature.
- Upon registration at www.etisalat.ae/online, you can use the Mobile Pay feature to recharge by using your mobile phone. You would have to register your credit card details online after which you can initiate a recharge anytime, anywhere by simply dialling *122# from your interactive mobile menu.
- Recharge your Prepaid account via Emirates Post Office or any of your preferred banking channels such
as Telebanking, Netbanking, SMS, Bank ATMs or WAP. The following banks support these payment
channels: Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, ABN AMRO Bank, Citibank N.A.,
Commercial Bank of Dubai, Dubai Islamic Bank, Emirates Bank International, Emirates Islamic Bank,
First Gulf Bank, Habib Bank AG Zurich, Mashreq Bank, National Bank of Dubai and Union National Bank.
- This feature allow you to easily transfer credit from one mobile to another without limitations on denominations, by typing the below command:
*100*mobile number* amount to be transferred# then press send.
e.g. If you wish to transfer AED 32 to another Wasel prepaid line, then you would have to type the following command:
Postpaid customers can also transfer credit to Etisalat's prepaid customers using the same command.
You can check your credit balance at any time by keying in *121# followed by OK or dialling 121 (toll
free). You can also call 101 with multiple language support.
Enjoy Lifetime validity on your prepaid line.
There is no need to renew your Wasel prepaid line, as long as you keep making calls or sending messages. In case you do not use your line for 3 consecutive months, then you would be charged 10 AED per quarter (once in 3 months) to remain in Lifetime validity. In case you do not have 10 AED balance, your line will be moved to a time-based validity, in which you would have another 6 months to start using your line. If no usage is observed during this 6-month period, service will be temporarily withdrawn for a period of 3 months, and subsequently deactivated.