- Data and outgoing calls can be used when roaming in eligible countries, inflight coverage included
- Incoming calls can be received when roaming with any operator globally, inflight coverage included, excluding satellite and maritime operators.
- Outgoing minutes can be used to call UAE and eligible destinations.
- Data usage is blocked in non-preferred roaming partners.
- Calls to non-eligible destinations will be charged as per standard roaming rates.
- Pack is one time and cancellation is not allowed.
- Multiple purchase is allowed up to 6 times at any given time.
- To view eligible countries where pack can be used and destinations that can be called using this pack, go back to standard roaming rates > select country > press partners. Alternatively you can dial *177# or visit www.etisalat.ae/preferredroamingpartners
- Postpaid customers cannot make direct calls in some operators/countries due to roaming package subscription. To see the full coverage list of operators/countries visit www.etisalat.ae/roaminglist. You can send SMS “REROAM” to 1010 (standard charges apply) to enable direct calling. However, you will lose your roaming pack subscriptions and will be notified.
For more details, please visit www.etisalat.ae/roaming