As part of our commitment to the many communities we serve in the UAE, we are proud to introduce Freedom - privilege services from etisalat. Freedom provides a range of discounts, offers and other benefits to suit the needs and preferences of people of determination.
|Service||Benefits||How to Subscribe/Activate?|
|eLife Family Value Pack of TV, Internet and Telephone||50% discount on monthly package rental||At etisalat Business Centre||Home Telephone||50% discount on monthly package rental||At etisalat Business Centre||Home Internet Packages||50% discount on monthly package rental of 512Kbps, 1Mbps, and 10Mbps packages||At etisalat Business Centre||Prepaid Mobile Data Package||50% discount on the following packages:
1. One - time data packages of 1GB, 3GB, 5GB, 7GB, 10GB, 20GB, 25GB
2. Recurring data packages of 1GB, 3GB, 5GB, 7GB, 20GB
|Dial *170# and follow the menu options||Postpaid Mobile Data Packages||50% discount on the 1GB, 3GB, 5GB, 7GB, 10GB, 20GB, 100GB and Unlimited data packs||Dial *170# and follow the menu options||Internet Calling Plan for Mobile||50% discount on subscription will be offered on internet calling plan for mobile while using BOTIM or C’Me apps. For info about the service Click Here||Through My Etisalat App or SMS ICP to 1012|
The following terms and conditions govern your use of etisalat Freedom; by using this service, you accept these terms and conditions in full.
1. If you are 21 years or older, local or expat or are parenting a child of determination, visit any etisalat Business Centers and subscribe to etisalat Freedom.
2. Present any ID card issued by a UAE government body identifying the customer as a person of determination.
3. Present the original UAE National ID.
4. Each customer is eligible for only one account under the Freedom service discount.
5. The service can be used by the minors, but the subscription will be in the name of the guardian. The guardian will undertake responsibility for all legal issues or abuse of services or unpaid bills.
6. The service will be issued to the guardians against legal proof (passport copy, birth certification, etc.)
7. Once the minor reaches the legal age of 21, he/she can transfer the existing subscription to himself/herself.
8. The original ID documents will be validated and a scan/copy will be retained by etisalat.