1. What do I need to do to get the free Apple Music offer?
Apple Music is available for free for 6 months when you sign up for a new etisalat postpaid * contract line or buy the new iPhone or Apple Watch.
To subscribe to your 6 months of free Apple Music, simply text “MUSIC” to 1785 or dial *222#. You will then receive further instructions on how to configure, download and enjoy free Apple Music
If you currently have a subscription for Apple Music directly with Apple, you need to cancel this in order to enjoy Apple Music through etisalat. To do this immediately, you will need to call Apple directly at 80004440407.
* This offer is available to specific consumer postpaid monthly plans.
2.How can I get 6 months of free Apple Music through etisalat?
By subscribing to the postpaid plans below:
3. What happens at the end of the 6 months of free Apple Music?
Your Apple Music subscription will be charged at AED 19.99 per month (VAT included). You can cancel anytime by dialling *222#.
Etisalat will send a reminder message before the offer expiry.
4. I already signed up to a 6-month free Apple Music offer through etisalat. Can I benefit from the offer again?
If you’ve already had an Apple Music offer through etisalat, you can’t get it again. However, if you are subscribed to the Apple Music directly with Apple, you can still get six months of free Apple Music through etisalat. Simply text “MUSIC” to 1785 or dial *222#.
5. Is the free 6 months of free Apple Music to existing consumer postpaid contract plans?
The new Apple Music offer availableto new consumer postpaid contract plans through etisalat, or users who will buy the new iPhone or Apple watch on top of their mobile plans.
6. Will music streaming consume my mobile data bundle?
If you connect to a Wi-Fi network while streaming Apple Music, it will not consume from your data bundle. However, if you are streaming over mobile data network inside the UAE or while roaming, this will consume from your data bundle.
7. Unable to verify Apple Music?
There are a number of things you can try:
If this still doesn’t work, we would recommend giving customer service a call at 101 from your etisalat phone. They will check to see that this was set up correctly.
8. What happens if I migrate to another plan?
If you migrate to another eligible plan, you will continue benefiting from the offer. However, if you migrate to a non-eligible plan, the offer will be stopped.
9. What happens if I don’t pay my bill?
The offer will be stopped.
10. Can I sign up for the free 6-month Apple Music offer with etisalat in the UAE while my Apple ID is currently tied to a different country?
No, to sign up for the free 6-month Apple Music offer with etisalat, it’s required to have an Apple ID on the UAE iTunes or App Store. To change your Apple ID country or region, you should go to your Apple ID account page, Account Info or Settings and change your Apple ID information.
Specific information and steps can be found in the following link: Apple Support