Existing and new subscribers in the monthly postpaid or prepaid internet calling plan will enjoy unlimited data for 12 months to make voice and video calls with the supported apps such as Voico UAE, YZER HiU Messenger and C’Me at no extra fees. This is a limited time promotion.
For existing and new subscribers on the postpaid or prepaid monthly internet calling plan, no action is required as the unlimited data will be added automatically to their Internet Calling Plan to use for voice and video calls with the supported apps.
The etisalat Internet Calling Plans allow Prepaid and Postpaid users as well as eLife home users to make free unlimited video calls with anyone in the world using one of the available supported apps – ToTok, YZER, Voico UAE, HiU Messenger and C’Me – in the App Store and Google Play Store. You can subscribe to either, or both, of the Internet Calling Plans below:
• Internet Calling Plan for Mobile: Use this plan with your mobile data package (Prepaid or Postpaid) to make voice and video calls while on the move
• Internet Calling Plan for eLife: make voice and video calls from your eLife home Wi-Fi network
• For mobile users, subscribe to the Internet Calling Plan through My Etisalat UAE app or texting 'ICP' to 1012
• For eLife Home users, subscribe to the Internet Calling Plan through:
- My Etisalat UAE app
- calling 125 from your home landline
- calling 101 or texting 'EICP' to 1012 from your mobile number that is registered with your eLife account
• Download any of the registered supported apps available in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
• You are ready to access unlimited video calls, as well as texting anyone who has the same application, across the globe.
It’s important to remember:
- All devices connected to the eLife home Wi-Fi will be able to use the supported apps with an active eLife Internet Calling Plan subscription
- If you are using the Mobile Internet Calling Plan, the data consumption will be charged from your mobile data package
• All Mobile Prepaid & Postpaid users – consumer and business
• All eLife Home Wi-Fi users
Mobile Internet Calling Plan: AED 50 per month.
• Prepaid: The fee is deducted from your mobile account and the plan is valid for 30 days. The service is automatically renewed and will remain active until you choose to unsubscribe.
• Postpaid: The fee is billed monthly and the service is automatically renewed and will remain active until you choose to unsubscribe. When you add the plan for the first time, you will be charged on a prorated basis until the end of your bill cycle.
eLife Internet Calling Plan: AED 100 per month
• eLife: The fee is billed monthly and the service is automatically renewed and will remain active until you choose to unsubscribe. When you add the plan for the first time, you will be charged on a prorated basis until the end of your bill cycle
Data consumption rates are based on the call quality, which is determined by internet speed.
Yes. If you subscribe to the monthly Mobile Internet Calling Plan for postpaid or prepaid then you will get free mobile data that you can use to make voice and video calls on the supported apps.
Yes, you can use your Mobile Internet Calling Plan while roaming on etisalat mobile data. Data will be charged at standard roaming rates or from your data roaming package, if you have subscribed to it.
No, only etisalat users should subscribe to any of the Internet Calling Plans, whether Mobile or eLife. The users outside of the UAE, whom you want to call or text, only need to download the same supported app.
1. Make sure to download one of the supported applications – ToTok, Voico UAE, HiU Messenger and C’Me – that you wish to use
2. Ask you friends and family members to download the same app
3. Make sure that both users have an internet connection
4. As etisalat users, you both need to make sure that you are subscribe to one of the Internet Calling plans that fits you
5. You can now start making and receiving calls
No, you cannot use Internet Calling Plans while connecting to a public Wi-Fi.
Yes, if the Internet Calling Plan is active on the eLife account, then all users of the supported apps connected to that Wi-Fi can make voice and video calls.
Yes, you can subscribe to both types of the Internet Calling Plans at the same time and you will be charged for each plan separately.
Some Android devices have an option to restrict notifications or background activities of apps due to battery optimisation features. Please make sure your battery optimisation function is off if your device has such feature. Also, please make sure you enable floating and lock screen notifications.
If the contact number is registered to more than one eLife account, the request will be rejected. You can use any other activation channels.
You will lose ICP add-on and you should subscribe once more after migration takes place.
Yes, Just choose "Show iPad & iPhone Apps" in the iPad App store.
Yes, it will work on all SIM cards.