Homebound pack allows the Customer planning to leave UAE permanently, but still with communication needs in the interim period, to keep prepaid mobile number active for 30 (thirty) or 60 (sixty) days, depending on the Pack subscribed. At the end of your Homebound Pack subscription Etisalat will terminate your number and recycle it to other customers.
General usage rules:
- While in UAE, the Pack can be used for local, and international calls listed on https://www.etisalat.ae/homeboundidd.
- While roaming in the preferred countries using any of the preferred roaming partners listed on www.etisalat.ae/preferredroamingpartners, the Pack can be used for making outgoing calls to UAE, the visited country, as well as other Preferred Countries. Receiving voice calls when roaming is consumed from the Pack allowance.
- Data allowances can be used and under the preferred roaming partners.
- Mobile data consumption will be deducted on the basis of 30KB increments.
- Voice minutes consumption will be deducted on per minute basis.
- Complete Terms & Conditions: Click here