- Full flexibility to build and customise your plan based on your needs.
- Extra Data allowance on all plans valid for 6 months from the date of activation.
- Roam like Home and stay in touch with your loved ones using your minutes and data while travelling in GCC countries.
- Unlimited calling up to 3 preferred Etisalat mobile number(s).
- Stand out with a special Bronze number from Etisalat.
- Enjoy Unlimited Buy 1 Get 1 Subscription free of charge through Smiles App.
- Enjoy free access to on-demand Arabia Movies Package through Switch TV App.
- Unlimited data for 6 months to make voice & video calls using GoChat Messenger App with any plan starting from AED100.
- Emirati Wasel plans are only available for Emirati nationals.
- Your chosen plan will be valid for 28 days and will automatically renew at the end of validity period.
- Data allowance can be used locally within UAE and while roaming in GCC countries (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia).
- Minutes allowance can be used locally within UAE and for international calls to GCC countries (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia).and while roaming in GCC countries (both incoming and outgoing calls).
- Your unused allowances will be forfeited after the expiry of the plan. Any unused allowances by the end of each 28 days cycle will be forfeited and will not carry forward to the next cycle.
- Outgoing services will be barred if you don’t renew your plan within 21 days of its expiry date.
- You will be able to upgrade/downgrade between the different plans at any time.
- In case of upgrade/downgrade within Emirati Wasel, the latest subscription will always be renewed, and you will be able to use your original plan’s allowances until the end of its validity period.
- You can migrate in and out of Emirate Wasel Plan anytime as long as you are eligible, during migration, only Main Account balance will be carried forward.
- You can manage and unsubscribe from your plan at any time by dialing *101*971# or by downloading Etisalat UAE Mobile App.
Lifecycle Business Rules
- You will enjoy outgoing services as long as you have an active Emirati Wasel plan.
- Outgoing services will be barred if you do not renew your plan within 21 days of its expiry date.
- During the outgoing barred period, incoming calls will continue, and you will be able to renew your plan by recharging your line with equal or higher than the plan value.
- In case your line is not used for 3 consecutive months, then 10 AED would be charged per quarter (once each 3 months) to remain in Lifetime validity.
- In case you don’t have 10 AED balance, the line will be deactivated and the mobile number will be retained for a period of 12 months.
Managing Your Preferred Number
- You can define up to 3 preferred Etisalat mobile number(s) with Emirati Wasel plan.
- You can make unlimited minutes to your preferred number(s).
- During auto-renewal of your plan, the registered preferred number(s) would be automatically carried forward.
- After each renewal of the plan, you will be able to update Preferred Number(s) once.
- If you downgrade/upgrade your preferred number selection, the registered preferred number(s) will be deleted on the spot and you will have to set the preferred numbers again.
Managing Your Switch TV Subscription
To activate the free access to on-demand Arabia pack please follow these steps:
- Access My Etisalat App from your mobile.
- Go to the “Manage” section and press on “My Plan Benefits”
- Press “Activate” button corresponding to Switch TV.
- Download Switch TV app from the app store and enjoy the free access to the on-demand Arabia Pack.
- SwitchTV access will be removed immediately upon failed renewal of Emirati Wasel Plan.
Managing Your Smiles Subscription
- Smiles Buy 1 Get 1 will be activated automatically after your successful subscription to any Emirati Wasel plan.
- To access your Smiles account, download Smiles app from the app store.
- Smiles Buy 1 Get 1 access will be removed immediately upon failed plan renewal.
- A one-time connection fee of AED 57.75 (Free for online purchases)
- To know the prepaid Pay as you go standard charges click here