Personal information is any information that is specific to a particular customer using our services.
We may collect your personal information such as:
We collect and use personal information to help us manage your account:
We may monitor your use of the services and record any calls made to the Etisalat Contact Centre for training, financial control, quality control and regulatory purposes.
We use various types of cookies, including essential cookies (which help you move around the secured areas of the websites and do things you have specifically come to the websites for, for examples remembering products you put in your basket and information you enter in forms), cookies for website information (which collect anonymous information about how visitors use our websites, including the most popular pages and any error pages you see), and cookies that save your settings.
Your personal information may be shared with, or transferred to, our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and trusted third parties (including agents, resellers, subcontractors and suppliers who are directly involved in the supply of the services ordered by you. We shall not share or use your personal information with our affiliates or any third party that is not directly involved in the provision of the services, without obtaining your prior express consent. However, you always have the option to withdraw your consent by contacting Etisalat Contact Centre.
We may disclose your personal information, with predefined processes, if such disclosure is:
To be more specific, we may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Etisalat, our customers or others. We may share your personal information with reputable credit reporting agencies for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may also share your personal information for emergency services, including your approximate location.
We may be required to disclose your personal information or legally intercept the services to comply with the laws of the UAE or the express instructions of a competent authority (such as the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority) or where it is deemed necessary in the interests of public or national security.
In addition, we may share aggregated and/or anonymized (non-personally identifiable) information, derived from your personal information, publicly and with our partners such as publishers, advertisers, website owners etc.
At any time if you would prefer to stop receiving such information from Etisalat, you may use the “unsubscribe” option included in the message or contact the Etisalat Contact Centre.
Etisalat and Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TDRA) understand that some of you may not wish to receive promotional SMSs or calls anymore. Therefore, you can opt-out from these communications at any time. In that case, please consider the below options:
- If you do not wish to receive SMSs from Etisalat about offers and promotions, please text "b etisalat" to 7726 and we will immediately make sure that you will not receive any promotional SMS.
- If you do not wish to receive any SMSs at all about offers and promotions, please text "ball" to 7726 and we will immediately make sure that you will not receive any promotional SMS.
- If you do not wish to receive SMSs from a specific sender about offers and promotions, please text "b sender ID" to 7726 and we will immediately make sure that you will not receive any promotional SMS from that specific sender.
- To stop receiving promotional calls from Etisalat, you may send your request by typing DNC and sending it to 1451; these requests to stop receiving promotional calls will be processed within 30 days.
- You can at all times, subscribe again to Etisalat promotions by texting "u Etisalat" to 7726.
We respect your privacy. Informational messages from Etisalat such as bill invoices and balance recharge notification, service and information related communication, etc. are not subject to blocking.