Here all the details you should know about this service.
Additional charges might be applicable as follows:
- In case of unavailability of necessary Ethernet ports on your eLife router to connect your cameras, additional Power-Over-Ethernet switch will be required to complete the installation. Charges for it will start from AED 350.
- If required, extended cable for the outdoor cameras will cost AED 50/camera.
- In case you want to install cameras outside the Wi-Fi range, an extended Wi-Fi coverage solution i.e. eLife Home Zone will be required to complete the installation.
In case customer ends the service before 36 months, an exit charge will apply. The amount will be equivalent to the monthly instalment multiplied by the remaining months from the 36 months.
How to buy:
Contact Arabic and English Ring customer service on their toll-free number: 8000 1 84084 (available 24/7)
If you need a replacement, contact Etisalat customer service (101) by following these steps:
- Call Ring customer service on 8000 1 84084
- Customer service team will go through the troubleshooting process
- In case the device is found to be faulty, customer service will ask customer to call 101 for a replacement claim
- Etisalat team will then schedule an appointment for a replacement
- You should keep the old Etisalat device on the app until we set up the replacement device and transfer the lifetime subscription
- After installation, our team will collect the faulty device from you
How to setup:
- Watch this video to see how you can install Ring Stick-Up Wired/PoE camera.
- Watch this video to see how you can install the video doorbell.
- Take a look at the Ring's installation video here.