Required Documents to Apply for Business TV Plans:
- Valid Copy of Trade License
- Passport copy with Valid UAE Visa of individual, as authorised by company
- Emirates ID Copy of individual, as authorised by company
- Authorisation Letter
- Establishment Card
The basic Business TV package is AED 99/month with a one-time charge of AED 199 for professional installation and the set-top box. Should customers choose to subscribe to the Premium Channels Add-On Pack, they are required to have an active basic plan first.
Contract durations is as per agreed original contract period between the client and Etisalat with one option being available: 12-month Contract
Billing Frequency for Basic Plan: Monthly
All prices shown are excluding of 5% VAT charge.
Basic Plan Offer: Terms & Conditions
- This offer is only available to all new Etisalat Business TV customers and would not apply for customers with an existing subscription.
- The offer period validity is between 1st February 2022 to 30th April 2022.
- This offer entails waiver of installation charge and monthly recurring charges for the first three months of the service.
- A total amount of AED 496 will be applied as an account credit to balance the installation and monthly recurring charges.
- This offer does not apply to charges related to Premium Add-on Packs or beIN packages.
- Customers would get their first three months free of the Basic Plan valued at AED 99/month provided that they have committed to a 12-month contract.
- Customers would also get the latest set-top box (STB) and professional installation valued at AED 199 for free.
- An exit penalty would apply in the case of an early contract termination calculated as monthly recurring charge multiplied by the remaining months of the minimum term.
- This offer is not redeemable against cash, or any other Etisalat product or service.
About Premium Channels Add-on Packs:
All add-on packs are annual contracts and are charged upfront i.e. total amount for the 12 months. A monthly payment plan is applicable on Premium Add-ons only with Internet Bundles by Business Edge Subscriptions.
Terms & Conditions:
Content censor, monitor & blocking: With hundreds of TV channels available in the various packages offered by Business TV services, Etisalat may, under prescribed guidance, monitor the content presented and at times block or censor images or audio that are considered inappropriate under local standards.
Customers are advised to further monitor TV content for their own preferences and utilise the available PIN-based parental control features included in the TV set-top boxes provided. Additional advice on TV content is available up on request.
Rental charges are billed annually in advance unless specified otherwise by Etisalat. The bill would consist of the following information:
- Total charges for IPTV setup
- Total charges for annual service delivery
- Total charges for Premium IPTV content;
- One-time charges for upgrade, downgrade, as applicable.
All charges for the particular package selected for the service will be charged on an annual basis and collected in advance.
Business TV Application Form
Penalty Free Service:
Customer can exit the service contract within a maximum period of 5 days from activation without penalty charges (i.e. exit charges) if the service contract was mis-sold or the provided service did not comply with the service terms and conditions.
In cases of contract breach with early termination, exit fees will be applied. The exit fee shall be calculated as a monthly recurring charge multiplied by the number of remaining months of the contract.