Shifts in Microsoft Teams is a schedule management tool which helps you create, update and manage schedules for your team. Time Clock lets your team clock in and out of a shift with a mobile device.
- What is Microsoft Shifts?
- The key reasons to use Shifts
- Adding shifts to Microsoft Teams
- Adding members to a schedule
- Creating and modifying staffing schedule (for managers)
- Building a schedule and setting shifts
- Exporting a schedule
- Clock in and out of Shifts
- Asking for time off, swapping shifts, offering shifts