1. What is Business Landline?
An enhanced business fixed voice service. It offers business customers free lifetime value-added services and other benefits.
2. What are the benefits of Business Landline?
Benefits comprise free national calls (fixed-to-fixed) and free lifetime value-added services (VAS) including:
- CLIP (Calling Line Identification/Presentation)
- Call Hold/Call Waiting
- Call Forward (Unconditional/Busy/No Answer)
- 3 Party Call Conference
3. Is there a promotion if I sign up to Business Landline?
You will enjoy AED 100 of free international calls, per month, for the first 3 months.
4. Will I receive AED 100 discount even if I do not utilise the free international calls?
The 100 AED is only valid for calls initiated to international destinations.
5. What if I do not require all the value-added services, can I reduce some of them and get a discount on the service rental?
The value-added services are provided free of charge. Rental charges will remain the same.
6. How can I activate the free value-added services?
Follow the short codes reflected on the table attached:
|CLIP (Calling Line Identification/Presentation)
|Call Hold/Call Waiting
|Call Forward (Unconditional)
|Call Forward (Busy)
||*67* New No.#
|Call Forward (No Answer)
||*61* New No.#
|Call Forward to Voicemail
|3 Party Conference
||Dial 123 from your phone and follow instructions
7. What are the charges for calls to mobile from Business Landline?
You will be charged 30 fils per minute for calls to mobiles.
8. How are international calls charged on Business Landline?
International calls are charged at (off-peak) reduced rates. Please refer to our website to check international call charges.
9. I have an existing DEL and an Advance Star Package, I want to convert it in to
Business Landline. Is it possible to get free value-added services while maintaining national and international barring on my line?
Once you upgrade your Business Landline (DEL) to Business Landline, you will only be charged for (0+00) barring along with the monthly rental of AED 125.
As all other value-added services in the Advance Star Package are part of Business Landline.
10. Is Business Landline rated on per-minute or per-second billing?
The product is rated on per-minute billing.
11. Other important information:
- A one-time installation charge costs AED 180
- AED 100 discount on International Direct Dial (IDD) calls is offered for the first three months
- Fixed-to-fixed call charges are free (AED 0.15/min post consumption of 7,500 minutes)
- Fixed-to-mobile call charges cost AED 0.30/min
- Exit charge costs one month’s rental
12. How many minutes is free from fixed line to fixed line
Free Fixed to Fixed Calls/month 7500mins