These Terms and Conditions between you and Etisalat, together with your Autopay, establish the terms and conditions of your Autopay service arrangement to a credit card. By enrolling your telephone account(s), you authorize us to charge your credit card in one of the following ways:
- By selecting Outstanding Amount option, you authorize us to charge all amounts payable in relation to the Etisalat accounts you nominate to the credit card on the due date of the bill
- By selecting Fixed Amount option, you authorized us to charge a fixed monthly amount as specified by you to the credit card
- By selecting Monthly option, you authorize us to charge a fixed monthly amount as specified by you to the credit card
- By selecting Weekly option, you authorize us to charge a fixed weekly amount as specified by you to the credit card
- If the due date of your bill or your Autopay Fixed Payment falls on a Public Holiday or non-business day, the payment may take place on the next business day.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have sufficient available credit in your account to honor the payment. Please advise us at least 3 business days prior to the due date shown on your bill of any changes to your credit card details including account number, type and expiry date. If you do not do this, your payment may be dishonored.
- If you have a dispute regarding your Autopay arrangement or want to alter or cancel this arrangement, or stop or defer a specific payment, please contact us at least 3 business days prior to the due date of your payment.
- We may cancel this Autopay arrangement at any time. This may occur, for example in case of dishonored or rejected payments, repeat suspensions or if we have reasonable suspicion that fraudulent information has been provided in relation to your arrangement. In such an event, you will receive notice from us in writing and an alternate method of payment must then be arranged. If we cancel this arrangement for any other reason, you will receive notice from us in writing 30 days prior to the cancellation.
- Etisalat reserves the right to change, amend or reproduce these Terms and Conditions or any document related to Autopay service from time to time as it may deem fit. Any such change, amendment or reproduction shall immediately bind the Customer from the date on which it is posted on the Etisalat website at etisalat.ae/online.
- All correspondence relating to this arrangement will be forwarded to the address of the Etisalat account holder.