Important to know
The must-know details about this service
Who is eligible
- Customers who purchase a latest phone on a SmartPay plan will be offered free subscription to the program
- To become eligible to subscribe to Upgrade Anytime, you will need to purchase a latest phone on a SmartPay plan over 12, 18 or 24-months
- Subscription is applicable at the time of signing the contract and lasts for up to 14 days
- Eligible Apple devices include iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Eligible Samsung devices include Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Subscribers of older iPhone models such as iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR are not eligible for the program
- Subscribers of older Samsung models such as Galaxy S10, S10+ are not eligible for the program
- To be eligible to upgrade you need to be an existing subscriber on the Upgrade Anytime Program
- You should complete at least the initial 90 days of your subscription.
- To upgrade your phone, you can visit any of our upgrade locations or simply click here to select a new phone model and your preferred upgrade location.
- In the store, you will be able to exchange your device after a few inspections. It will be accepted only if it is in a 'working condition'. You will then submit your old phone and get a new model of your choice.
Frequently asked questions
At the time of upgrade, you will be required to return your old device on which a few inspections will be applied.
Please make sure of the following:
- It is possible to switch on and off the device
- Have an access and are able to retrieve the old IMEI (device serial) when pressing *#06#
- IMEI should match the old device purchased
- Free from Locking features including PIN locks and Find My iPhone
- The old device does not have liquid damage, bent devices, swollen battery, dis-coloured display, water damage, connector damage or faulty or broken SIM reader) or missing any of its original parts
- IMEI can be checked (LCD damage/burning/bleeding/halos/discolored screens make it impossible for IMEI to be checked)
- End user data should be backed up and wiped before returning the device
- If you are in any doubt, you are advised to contact us before arranging your upgrade visit.
How does it work
Now, follow these few steps and get ready for your new phone with Upgrade Anytime Program after competing 90 days.
Step 1: join the program
- Purchase the latest phone on SmartPay contract
- Join the program for free
- Wait for 90 days only
Step 2: get your device ready
- Make sure your device is in working conditions*
- Back up the data on your old device as you will be required to wipe all data on the phone before returning it
- Take a note of all passwords and locking features on the devices and remove any passwords or pins on the phone (including iCloud and Find My iPhone)
Step 3: visit our store
- Visit any of our upgrade locations*
- Simple inspections will be made in store*
- If accepted, return your old devices after backing up your data
- Get the new device on your new SmartPay contract & join the program again.