Microsoft 365 Personal Tab S9
- This promotion (the “Promotion”) consists of an opportunity whereby customers may be able to obtain a voucher (“Voucher”) consisting of one (1) license key giving customers one (1) year complimentary access to Microsoft 365 Personal.
- This Promotion is limited to customers purchasing the new Samsung Galaxy Tab S9, S9+, S9 Ultra (“Device(s)”) from Samsung select retailers in United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain (“Stores”) during the Promotion Period.
- This Promotion is valid for the Devices purchased & activated between the 5th of August 2023 to 31st December 2023 (the “Promotion Period”).
- The Voucher can only be obtained on the Samsung Members application (“The app”) pre-installed on the Device for eligible customers.
- Customer can use the license key available in the Voucher directly on Microsoft’s website by signing up on the link below:
- The complimentary access to Microsoft365 Personal is subject to terms and conditions from Microsoft, available on the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ww/microsoft-365/buy/compare-all-microsoft-365-products?market=ae
- Samsung does not guarantee and shall not by any means be held liable to the Voucher holder, in any event, he/she does not obtain access to Microsoft365 Personal for any reason or his/her inability to avail this Promotion.
- The Voucher may not be exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Samsung reserves the right to modify, vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions at any time prior or during the Promotion Period.
- Samsung shall not be liable to the Voucher holders for any loss and/or damages of any kind whatsoever, suffered in connection with the Promotion or Customer’s inability to avail the Voucher.
By participating in this Offer, the customer accepts that any dispute of whatever nature which is directly or indirectly related to these Terms and Conditions or to the participation in this Offer, will be subject to, governed and construed by the laws and regulations of the country of purchase of the Products and such disputes shall be resolved by the competent courts in that country.